It has become a need of everyone, considering our lifestyle.
Don’t want to disturb your sleep to switch on your Geyser in the morning before your regular wake up time. Relax and use home automation which can turn on and off your Geyser daily automatically at some particular time.
One touch on your tablet or a voice command to play a movie and the movie starts, your lights gets dim, your curtains close and the surround sound kicks in at the perfect volume.
You rush out with the kids to drop them off at school. By the time you get to the office you wonder, “Did I close the A.C. or Did I lock my door?” Simply check from your smartphone and do OFF and relax. Imagine living in a home that obeys your every command…where virtually every device and system can be controlled remotely and fully automated.
You can use your tablet to control your home theater, dim the lights, lock the doors, turn up the heat, and arm the alarm. Or your smartphone to do the same from not just anywhere in your house—but from anywhere in the world.
Live Life tension free!
What is Home Automation?
- Control your home from any smart phone or tablet from anywhere
- Control your home devices through voice
Say ‘Good Night Home’ and all your lights can be switched off, doors can be locked and set the alarm automatically.
We provide end-to-end Smart, wireless, retrofit automation solution for home, office, restaurants, hotels, showrooms and malls at affordable price.
To know more go to our automation videos page or to see a live demo please visit our demo center.
Few incorrect perceptions/myth and facts about home automation
Myth: It is very expensive/unaffordable.
- Fact: Actually the complete solution for your home can just be a 10% of what you spend for your interior.
- Myth: It can be done only at the time of construction or interior/ Wiring or repair will be required.
- Fact: Now days automation devices are wireless and very small in size so these can be integrated at any time in your existing home.
- Myth: Have to implement all automation together in one go.
- Fact: No, you can choose any use case/s whatever you think is/are preferable for you, that can be integrated first ( like automatic door lock or automatic turn ON/OFF your Gyser at some particular time) and then you can automate other things one by one anytime whenever you want.
- Myth: It is a luxury, not a need.
- Fact: Like initially people used to think smart phones are not necessity but just a luxury, same as you can think about home automation. Automation is going to be an important part of our home in coming days as it saves so much time, energy and make your home more secure. You can control your home from anywhere and it can give alert when intrusion is happening in your home. It is one way to manage everything, not lots of ways to manage lots of things.
- Myth: Hard to use, will be difficult for old parents or Kids.
- Fact: The fact is just opposite, old people, physically challenged people or kids can do it by only a voice command. It is up to you which control you want to give to which person.
- Myth 6: I stay in rented house, I’ll get automation done in own flat when I’ll buy it, as I should not invest money in rented house.
- Fact: Even if it is a rented house, we can do entire house automation in just one hour and once you will move to another rented or owned house, we can shift everything there within one hour. So, convert your existing house into your dream house right now.
So guys, it’s just a right time to take right decision and make your home smart and easy to handle from anywhere in the world.